The Aubin Academy Revit Architecture 2016 And Beyond Pdf Download

6-13-2015 9-56-10 AM

This past week I received my copy of the 2016 version of the "Master Autodesk Revit Architecture" series paperback book in the mail. While this was not something new to me, as I've been "collecting" them since the 2009 version, this one is special. Why you ask, well because this copy came direct to me from one of the authors, Eddy Krygiel …….and it was signed!

IMG_20150611_180525

It was back in 2008 when I was just learning Revit that I pickup my first copy of a Revit book by Eddy, Introducing Revit Architecture 2009 – BIM for Beginners.

6-22-2015 7-55-39 AM

This very quickly lead me to move on to the Mastering Series and I purchased the Master Revit Architecture 2009 book.

6-22-2015 7-57-55 AM

And from there on I've been hooked and have got the new version of Mastering Revit Architecture every year when it comes out. In fact this year, thanks to Eddy's generous gift, I got 2 copies, the paper back for my collection as well as the digital version (Kindle) for the first time. The digital version (e-book) is very handy because know I have a reference with me at all times, wherever I am, on my phone (Android), iPad, or laptop.

Now I must confess, aside from that first Induction book I have not read any of these books cover to cover. I do however use them as a reference on a regular basis as well as one of many way to see what's new with Revit every year. I also enjoy the exercises and data sets that are included with the books each year (can be downloaded from a website link that is given in the books).

The Books themselves are very well written, and even though they are large (normally over 1000 pages) they are not dry like a text book. They are put together in a way that makes sense to the user and are full of practical examples from the real world. There is also this great little section at the end of each chapter called "The Bottom Line". This is where they give you a quick recap of what you learned in the chapter as well as key area's of the chapter that you should master. These are in the form of a "Master It" question after each topic they recap within "The Bottom Line" section.

I know there are may great reference books and websites out there for learning Revit Architecture, but for my money this series is the one I come back to every year!

If you are interested in checking out the 2016 version of Mastering Revit Architecture you can do so at the links below:

Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2016 (Amazon) (Paperback or e-book)

Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2016 (Wiley) (Paperback or e-book)

You can also keep track of all the news on the Mastering Revit books with the Facebook page and Twitter account (@masteringrevit).

While you are at it you should also follow the 2 current authors on Twitter, Eddy Krygiel and James Vandezande.

Can't wait until the 2017 version is out!

P.S. Just for fun here is the latest "family" shot of my Master Revit "Collection"

IMG_20150612_075201

Final-Logo_BIMsider_Text

Twitter @theBIMsider
Facebook: theBIMsider

Source: https://thebimsider.com/2015/06/22/master-autodesk-revit-architecture-2016-how-the-love-affair-began/

Posted by: carmenrokickie0275631a.blogspot.com